Pregnant! Sorry I've been slow to make the blog announcement. Most of you already know. I have a lot to catch up on. Anyway, I'm due January 11th but as I keep telling everyone, we're hoping for a 2008 tax exemption! I've been feeling like crap; hence the decreased blogging. The sickness seems worse than with Dylan. I'm ten weeks now and I'm starting to feel better so hopefully I'm coming out of the worst of it. I'm more tired now than sick. I went to the doctors at 5-6 weeks and I go back at 12 weeks on July 1st. Everything seems to be going well. I found out I was pregnant a week before I got my formal offer from the FDIC. I haven't told them yet. I'll wait until after my next doctors appointment. I'll have enough leave to take a 3 month maternity leave so changing jobs didn't hurt me at all in that respect since I'm still working for the government. And now I'll have my own office so I can just pump in my office once I go back.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Did you take the picture in the kitchen??? :). Congrats!!!
Laura H.
I don't care how lousy you feel. Your loyal readers need you.
Congrats on baby #2! and WHAT an announcement to be made on Fathers Day =)
Post a Comment