Thursday, July 02, 2009

Six months old

Lydia is six months old today. This pictures are from about a month ago though since I didn't have time to download the most recent ones from the camera before the move. Today is moving day so it will be an exciting half birthday for Lydia.

Lydia has just started sitting up by herself for long enough for me to say she's sitting up. She loves sitting up because she can hold toys better and see more of what's going on.

Lydia continues to be the smiliest, happiest baby! She is so pleasant and hardly ever cries.

The last few nights she has been getting up a lot (twice per night). I'm wondering if its the excitement of the move, etc. Maybe when we start rice cereal this week that will help her sleep.

Her doctors appointment isn't until the 24th so no stats for now. I'm going to try to schedule her six-month photo shoot soon.












No comments: