I think the Vitamin D supplement helped because I'm not quite as tired. But I still feel pretty tired. Getting up to go to work is hard and commuting home is tough too. I'm wondering if that is adding to my thoughts on quitting. As I mentioned in a comment, I'm thinking about telling work I'm taking 6 months off and then making the final decision when I'm in non-pay status (the last 3 months of that). That way we'll see what it's like trying to live off of one salary. One thing that supports the quitting decision is that I found out that for Dylan to qualify for school aged childcare, I'd have to work 30 hours a week minimum. I've really been feeling that 30 hours is too much and 25 was much better. So that would complicate things.
I've been feeling the baby move and kick a little. That's exciting and helps it feel more real. I still need to tell my boss and make the facebook announcement. I'm thinking I'll do that next week. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I'll get the order for the sonogram so I can schedule. I'm really excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl. We'll have to decide if we are bringing the kids along or not. Dylan didn't come to Lydia's sonogram but he was younger.
No comments:
Post a Comment