Tuesday, July 24, 2012

8 months



It was just me and Dylan and Lydia at the cemetery this month.  Dylan and Lydia sang lots of songs for Joshua.  Complete with hand motions.  They asked me to take a video which I did.  That was a surreal moment - videotaping happy kids singing in a cemetery.  There wasn't anyone around but I still felt a little silly.  Kids can do things that if adults did they might be accused of being disrespectful.  But really, I think they have the right idea.

I think something ate the orange flowers that I planted behind the stone last month.  At least that's what I hoped happened.  The rain must have taken care of the mud on the stone too because it looked better than last time.  I brought water to clean the grooves but it was fine the way it was.  There was another grave added since the last time we were there.  So sad.  Joshua was the 3rd one in this newer infant section and now there are about 6.

No comments: