Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Week 26 Update


So do I look anymore pregnant?  Updates, let's see I can finally wear more of my maternity clothes since it's getting warmer (finally!).  I got the support belt and I think it's helping.  I think mostly I just need to not sit for long periods of time (did I mention we're driving to FL next week?).  I swam another two times and I felt good after I did both times.  Had a stomach bug so was out of commission on Sunday (are these little bugs hitting me harder because I'm pregnant?).  I took Imodium but I think the pendulum swung a little too far the other way if you know what I mean.

Met with my client yesterday.  Didn't tell her I'm pregnant and I wore a shirt that was conspicuous enough.  It shouldn't affect my work.  Signed up for a summer class that ends 4 days before my due date and a week after I think this baby will come.  It's a continuation of a class I'm taking now so I'm going to start early (in the week between spring and summer session) and try to work ahead so I'm done in 6 or 7 weeks instead of 8.  Better than doubling up in fall.  I've barely been able to keep up with 2 classes this semester.

Shower invitations went out so I'm getting excited about that.  Going to try to go through baby clothes this weekend.  Oh, and I turned in the cord blood donation forms this week.

No comments: