I feel like I'm getting really big now. And the little one feels like he's trying to kick or punch his way out. I had a doctor's appointment last week and the baby's heartbeat was 145 and I was measuring right on track. The doctor said the baby's head was down but he had a hard time finding his head. The doctor was able to identify the baby's spine and feet though. The next doctor's appointment is at 35 weeks and I do the group B strep test.
Starting to get really uncomfortable. Not because of the heat. Just really hard to bend over, roll over, get up from sitting after a while, etc. Some days are better than others with the sciatic nerve and hips. I had my prenatal massage last week. It was really good. The lady was a reflexologist too and she did something with my feet that was supposed to help those problems. I'm tempted to get another one, especially if I make it until July because then she said she could do something to help labor along. But then I still have to finish my class and my work so I kinda want the baby to come early but then again I kinda don't. We are anxious to meet our little guy though.
Since my last update friends threw me a shower. It was a ton of fun and very special. Fun because of the crazy games (see pictures below) and very special because of the handmade blankets I got and the charm that my friends from church got me. Before Joshua was born these friends took me out to dinner and gave me a Pandora necklace with the kids' birthstones on it. They purposely got me something that could be added to. So now they added to it and got me a July birthstone that matches the other charms. Martin and I recently picked out a bible verse for the baby and I got two cards with that verse in it.
Also since the last update, Martin and I went on our babymoon. This time it was only one night (we dropped the kids at my sister's) but it seemed like we had all the time in the world. It was a sweet 26 hours. We went to Solomon's Island, MD and stayed at a B&B. Walked around the town, had a nice dinner, went out for dessert and ran into some friends from church (crazy!), hiked the next day, went to a museum, and went on a boat ride. It was great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment