Saturday, October 17, 2015

New Car!

Today we said goodbye to the car that Martin and I went on our first date in.  After 14 years, it was time to replace the Maxima.


We got a used 2015 Mazda6.  Martin (who hates spending money even on a new car) seems pretty pleased.  

I think it looks pretty slick.  I would have definitely gone out with Martin if was driving this when we started dating.

The big kids like the big trunk.

When Daddy gets home from work, they say "see ya, we're going to go read in the trunk of the Mazda."

Levi hasn't gotten to ride in it yet since we haven't put his car seat in.  (Never put his car seat in the Maxima either.)  But he likes to make the "Vroom vroom" noise when we talk about cars.  We have to teach him "zoom zoom" since we own a Mazda now.

No comments: