Saturday, March 25, 2017

38 Week Update

Everything continues to look good with my weekly non-stress tests and it's fun getting to "see" her every week.  I've been able to find a sitter each week.  And last week was totally providential.  They couldn't fit me in for my normal Tuesday appointment so I had to come in on Monday.  Was able to get a sitter through my babysitting coop and then it turns out that we had a big snow storm on Tuesday so I would have had to reschedule if I would have been scheduled for Tuesday. 

Sorry no picture this week.  Just imagine huge.  I haven't weighed this much in my entire life.  I'm about 15 lbs heavier than I was with Levi. 

Haven't been making it to Jazzercise this month.  Between cancellations and then on the one night I can go I just felt horrible and couldn't make it, it has been tough to get my last month's worth in. 

So we got through my parents returning from Florida, Dylan's piano competition, and my BOW meeting.  I have my last MOPS leadership meeting this week, a playdate for Levi, a women's breakfast on Saturday, and a BOW training on Sunday that I'm still hoping to make it to before baby so we'll see.  Still haven't been able to get caught with work.

We moved our bed and put the pack n' play in our room.  (We will wait until after the baby comes to move Levi and Lydia around.)  Started a bag for the hospital.  Working on getting the email list for the birth announcement email.  We are getting close!  Always so hard not knowing when the baby will come.  I'm trying to schedule a massage but I don't want to do it before the 7th because I don't want to make the baby come before then.

No comments: