See below for a report on Dylan's 6 month doctor's appointment and on starting solids. Since we've been so busy it's hard to say if Dylan is sleeping better. Although I *think* he may be getting on a good schedule of going to bed between 7:30 and 8:30 and then I wake him up to nurse before I go to bed and then he sleeps until 5:30. Sometimes he wakes up before that but I can just put his pacifier back in and he goes back to sleep. Sometimes he only makes it until 4am. But when I feed him at 4am or 5:30 he goes right back to sleep until 7:30 or 8:30am. This week should be pretty normal so we'll see if it sticks.
Dylan is working on sitting up. I have a video to post of Dylan trying to sit up (and doing it for a short time). That was taken over a month ago - he still hasn't gotten much better at it. He doesn't really like sitting still long enough to sit up by himself and we figure since his head is relatively bigger than the rest of him he just has a hard time balancing...:) I think he's going to crawl before sitting up. He's all over the place. He rolls and schooches around and creeps as they call it - he can wiggle around enough to get to a toy that's slightly out of his reach. And now he has just started getting up on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth.
Today, Dylan cut his first tooth. We figured it has been in the making for a while. He's been drolling a lot and gnawing on things. The tooth hasn't bothered him much though. He hardly cried all day. I gave him a cold teething ring before he went to bed and he loved it. That's it for now....more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment