Thursday, August 30, 2007

The big 1-0

Dylan is ten months old today. He can stand on his own pretty well now. He's going to be walking really soon. Maybe this weekend when Martin's family is here. That would be cool.

Dylan seems to be sleeping a little better lately. He has taken some longer naps and is waking up a little later (between 4:30 and 5:30) before going back to sleep for 2-3 more hours.

Dylan is still only drinking 4oz bottles but that's fine. We've pretty much tried all the new foods we can until he's one. I'm hoping he gets better at eating chunkier food though. Everything still has to be really smooth for him to eat it.

I haven't done a weight check lately but Dylan is still in his 3-6 month clothes except for sleepers - he's in 6-9 in those.

I celebrated Dylan's 10 month birthday with a blueberry and creme frap at Starbucks. Until he can have sweets, I still get all his treats (which I guess he later gets). :)

No comments: