Monday, June 06, 2011

Week 13 update

The first trimester have been all about me but I guess that's the way it was for the other two too. It's just such a drain on the mommy's body. I've been feeling better except for two things - smells that cause me to gag and being really tired. I'm hoping it's going to get better soon especially since I'll be at camp next week.





The sonogram I had went well although I'm not sure it was worth it. Sure it was neat seeing the baby and his/her heartbeat but really there wasn't much to see. Also, the doctor said the baby was measuring a week behind what we had calculated as my due date. She thinks I might have ovulated late but I know I didn't. She pushed my due date back to December 21st (my mom's birthday) but I still think I'll deliver the first week (or first third) of December. And you can quote me on that.





I created a little baby registry/wish list on Amazon. Not much that we need (at least for the baby) but there are some things that we just never got that I figured I'd put up there - like a spout cover for the bathtub.





We got a mini-van a few weeks ago. It's a used silver 2011 Toyota Sienna. We all love it.







I haven't told work that I'm pregnant yet and I'm not going to until I get back from vacation on the 20th. I've actually been able to make it without wearing maturity clothes to work. My shorts and jeans are a different story though. My little belly belt expander thing has come in handy so far. I need to better organize my maternity clothes.




The other things on the pre-baby to do list: book babymoon, potty train Lydia, move Lydia to a big girl bed (starting the process now by not rocking her before bedtime - I know, should have done that a long time ago - she's my baby), run all the plastic baby toys through the dishwasher, get out all the infant stuff we stored, buy bunkbeds, buy a booster seat for Dylan for the car, finish our will.

No comments: