Yes, I know it's October and I'm just posting pics from July. I'll use the financial crisis as an excuse even though the fact that I'm behind on my picture posting is due not to work reasons but to personal reason- Martin's new job, Dylan's swimming lessons, the fact that Dylan won't let me use the computer while he's around because he wants to look at the
Cars website....etc.
Here I am meeting my godson and nephew Zak for the first time. Zak is known as Baby Zak in both our household and my sister's household. Not to be confused with Baby Zack - a name my band director called Justin when Carrie and I were in high school. I was Zack and Carrie was little Zack.

This is Zak in his baptism outfit - also worn by Dylan and Uncle Justin.

Two blond cousins! Stevo and Dylan fought over Steven's toys most of the time we were there but I don't think they held it against each other. They were just bonding.

Dylan checking out Baby Zak.

Dylan in a firetruck at a children's museum we went to with my sister and her kids.

Erik, Steven, and Dylan in the firetruck.

Carrie and Steven, Martin and Dylan.

I didn't get very many pictures of Rachel except this one at the zoo. Rachel was a big help with the little ones - she was always pushing one of the strollers.

Betcha ya never saw a giraffe at a petting zoo before...and now you'll think twice before shaking hands with Martin.
No comments:
Post a Comment