Not sure why I couldn't get this picture to post straight. Here's Dylan making sure Richie is safe by putting his helmet on him.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Playdates
A couple months ago we were able to return one of the many babysitting favors that Richie's parents have given us. Patricia and Russ went out for Patricia's birthday and we got to play with Richie. Dylan really enjoyed the little playdate. (Actually they had two playdates, two days in a row because Patricia watched Dylan for a couple hours the day before they went out while we were at the ultrasound. Hence, the different clothes on Dylan.)

Not sure why I couldn't get this picture to post straight. Here's Dylan making sure Richie is safe by putting his helmet on him.
Not sure why I couldn't get this picture to post straight. Here's Dylan making sure Richie is safe by putting his helmet on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Richie apparently could have used the helmet this past week!
Post a Comment