Saturday, May 26, 2012
6 months
Went to the cemetery on Thursday (the 24th) thinking that the grave marker would be there since on Monday they told me it had arrived but had not been placed yet but would be in the next day or two. It wasn't, which I would have been fine with except that they told me it would be there and I was expecting it. Anyway, Lydia and I put in the cross you see here that my mom picked up. You can see that the grass is growing in now. I talked to the lady at the cemetery office and she said the marker would be in the next day (Friday) so we went again today with Dylan and Martin but it still wasn't there. I understand they were busy with Memorial Day and I would have been fine if they said oh we probably won't get to until next week but the fact that they told me it would be there and it wasn't annoys me. They should know this is an emotional thing and not to tell people it will be there unless they know for sure. I doubt if we'll be back until June 24th so we'll see it then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment