Monday, May 28, 2012

Ronald McDonald Dress




I'm not promoting McDonalds here or anything (since I know some of you have strong feelings against the restaurant) - this just happened to be one of the dresses that my mom kept from my childhood and now Lydia gets to wear it.  I waited a little too long to put her in the dress (I was 2 in the picture and Lydia is 3+) but it was fun to do this little photo session.  We did go to McDonalds afterwards (although I put some pants on her under the dress since it was too short) so we had a fun little outing on one of our last mornings alone together without the D-man (before school was out for him).  I don't think Lydia looks like me in any of these pictures.  But there are other pictures where she does.  I have a picture of her in a "future Miss America" swimsuit that was mine in which I think she looks more like me.  I got her to smile more like me in those pictures.  I'll post those soon.  Here, she's just got that big eyes, cheeky smile. 


No comments: