In my walk with grief, I've found that hearing tearful but joyful stories of God's redemption are really good for my soul. This has led me to become more involved in a ministry to
the unborn at Assist Crisis Pregnancy Center. On Thursday October 3rd, Assist will have their annual banquet and the speaker will be my OB/GYN Dr. John Bruchalski. Dr. B founded
the Tepeyac Family Center, an OB/GYN practice that assists women in crisis
pregnancies or those with financial difficulties, a lack of health
insurance, or other special circumstances, providing them with access to the
same excellent medical services that are available to their other
patients. In addition, Tepeyac provides hospice care for unborn children
with terminal prognoses like Joshua. After losing Joshua, I have a
renewed heart for the women facing crisis pregnancies of all kinds and their
babies. In a small way, I've been there. Hearing the stories of lives
saved and women restored is so encouraging to me now and if you are in the area, I would like to invite you come with me to the banquet. There is no cost to attend the banquet but an
offering will be taken. Click
here to register or contact me directly. You can also check out Assist's website
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment