Still feeling sick in the afternoon and evening mostly. Martin's been cooking the last few nights since I haven't been able to make myself go into the kitchen. I think it's getting better though. I can eat as long as I don't have to cook. I've been eating out a lot.
The weird thing is I've been freezing for weeks. Granted its cold outside and our thermostat was set at Jaromir Jagr which means it was Mario Lemieux (#pittsburghdad) downstairs but still, the cold doesn't usually bother me this much. I just can't regulate my body temp or something. I'm constantly cold. I never complained about being hot when I was pregnant in the summer so maybe I have the reverse problem. I guess I was only every at most 7 months pregnant during the summer but still. I guess we'll see in June when it's hot if I'm complaining then too.
I've been sleeping in a lot too so I'm tired but getting my sleep. I think I've given up on working out until at least after new years. We'll see how I feel then. I just count it a victory that I'm able to get thing ready for Christmas, keep up with the day to day stuff, and finish my class.
Can't wait to tell the family next week and then find out the results of the test (which we'll have done tomorrow) and find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I think we figured out how we are going to tell the kids. It will be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment