Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Week 8 Update

Today, December 4th, we had the first ultrasound.  Everything looked good!  The baby is measuring right on schedule (maybe even a little ahead of schedule) which is a huge praise since Joshua was over a week behind even at this point.

Saw Dr. Fisk and he said they can't do the genetic blood test until 10 weeks so I'll  have it done before Christmas but probably won't get the results until after Christmas.  So we'll tell the folks and the kids at Christmas and tell them we will know the results in a week.

Since the last update, the morning sickness has hit hard.  The Saturday after Thanksgiving was the worst.  I get it bad after lunch and after dinner.  And I'm really tired.  I fall asleep just sitting on the couch. My family didn't suspect anything when they were here though.  Ugh, four or five more weeks of this!  Could be worse.

No comments: