The "practice" sonogram (I got to be a model for the first time in my life! - and probably last) went really well. Everything looks good and our little guy was moving around a lot. It was fun to just watch while the nurses were practicing on me. Baby is still measuring right on and maybe a little ahead of schedule (at least according to head size but my children have big heads). Heartbeat at the sonogram was 160. My appointment today went well too. Heartbeat was 153 and my blood work was good. Full sonogram is scheduled for February 26th.
I'm finally just now feeling better. That cold that I had put me in bed for over 2 days and I had a lingering cough for about a week and then a headache from all the coughing for a couple days. So I'm just starting to feel the second trimester energy.
I haven't had an real cravings this pregnancy, unless you count carbs and junk food. If I had to pick something, I'd say tomato sauce and pizza. Every time I see a commercial on tv, I've wanted to order pizza.
Not much to "get ready" for this time around, other than the lack of sleep. The biggest thing is picking a name. We have a few names that we both agree on so there's progress. Working on thinking of some middle names now. We have most everything we need but I did start an amazon wish list. The biggest thing there is a car seat. Going to try to stick with the cloth diapers to keep costs down and for environmental reasons so we'll see how that goes. That's about all for this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment