I didn't go to support group this week because we were down to one car since the Civic needed some body work. So no update on Dylan's weight. But he is eating a lot better at day care. He doesn't seem as tired when he comes home either. And Bushra is writing down the info I wanted so things are going well with day care.
I think Dylan is crying a lot less lately too. He did great last weekend on the retreat. And he seems to be going asleep easier. At least he's not getting so overtired to the point of crying a lot. Maybe it's because I gave up some on trying to make him go to sleep and also I've tried to put him in his bed before he get too tired. So I'm not so concerned about his napping during the day but I still feel like we should have some routine and structure around "bedtime."
No comments:
Post a Comment