Monday, February 12, 2007

I love cloth diapers...

This weekend I was away with Dylan (and my parents) to Williamsburg. (My mom and I were attending our church's annual women's retreat and my dad came along to see Williamburg and to help with Dylan.) Since we don't travel with cloth diapers, we used diaposables this weekend. Well, I must say that out of the three poopy diapers we had this weekend, three of them leaked onto Dylan's clothes. Our cloth diapers have a much better record than that. I think the disposables might do better with pee than the cloth but I'd much rather deal with a pee leak than a poop leak...:) Man, I can't believe this is what I have to talk about these days...:) Actually I do have more distinguished, less gross things to talk about but they don't make as good blog entries...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh...I have some GREAT poop leak stories! Very fun...and very interesting. Wait until you get the ones that leak out of the arms and legs of his sleeper! It's great being a mom.