I did go to the support group this week which was great. I'm one of the experienced moms now. The consultant will look to those of us who have been there a while to answer some questions. It's fun. Dylan weighed about 12 and a half pounds. He gained 4 oz. while I fed him so he still seems to be taking that amount at a feeding. Dylan is still in his 0-3 clothes although I think I should start using the 3-6 mos clothes or otherwise we won't get as much wear out of them if I wait until the fit perfectly.
Dylan has been doing really well lately still. On Sunday we took him to the nursery at church. He had fallen asleep in the car but then woke up when we got to church. In the nursery they left him in his carrier and rocked him back to sleep and he slept until about 10 minutes before the service was over. He was good for the folks there until we came and got him. It was perfect. Probably won't happen every week but I'll take what we can get!
Dylan still hasn't been eating as much as I think he should be at day care. I'm hoping he eats about 12 oz. a day - 3, 4 oz bottles. I'm pumping at least that at work (and even more - yesterday I pumped 16 oz!). At support group they said he would probably start taking more soon and what I pump would even out with what he eats. It's probably just taking longer since it's only two non-consecutive days of the week.
Dylan seems really happy too. The picture here shows him after bath time, his favorite time, second only to diaper changing time. We call this picture "pope of the dump truck." Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment