Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dylan update

Dylan seems to be getting bigger even in the time it takes him to nap. I really like this age. I like when he sits on my knee and looks around the room. I like when he smiles and giggles, especially when we tickle him. He is so alert and talkative. And he is still doing really well going to sleep (although his daytime naps don't seem to be much longer than 45 minutes usually) and when we take him out. Saturday we took Dylan downtown with us on a PALS fieldtrip. It was awesome. The kids liked having Dylan around especially when they got to hold him. This one gal (5th grader) even read him a book. Dylan did great at the nursery this morning - he didn't sleep but he was good for the volunteer.

I'm noticing that he's going longer and longer between eating. Hopefully he's eating more at each feeding although it doesn't seem like it to me. I noticed that on my non-work days, Dylan really only eats twice during the time of day that he's at daycare on my workdays. So if he only eats 8 oz at daycare, it's no big deal.

I'm probably not going to go to support group tomorrow since we just got 6 inches of snow unexpectedly. I don't feel like venturing out. Plus, Dylan has a doctor's appointment on Friday so we'll find out his weight there then.

No comments: