He's too cute!!!! I love that picture with the stuffed animal (moose? bear? bunny?). And the ones in that green chair - haha looks like he's getting potty trained! Very advanced for your age, Dylan!
It's a Moose! It's name is Elgar. Mr. Karl gave it to Dylan. Speaking of potty training, I read a book that said the American standard of waiting until the kid is almost 2 to even start talking about it is late by world standards. We've already started telling Dylan about how great the potty is so by the time he's 2 hopefully he'll want to go...
2 comments:
He's too cute!!!!
I love that picture with the stuffed animal (moose? bear? bunny?). And the ones in that green chair - haha looks like he's getting potty trained! Very advanced for your age, Dylan!
It's a Moose! It's name is Elgar. Mr. Karl gave it to Dylan. Speaking of potty training, I read a book that said the American standard of waiting until the kid is almost 2 to even start talking about it is late by world standards. We've already started telling Dylan about how great the potty is so by the time he's 2 hopefully he'll want to go...
Post a Comment