You know how you tell someone how old your kid is and they say "oh, that's such a fun age" and you wonder if they would have said that no matter what you said. I agree with them everytime...I thought 6 months was fun, but then 10 months was even better and now I'm loving 12 months. Dylan walked into the kitchen this morning and just started dancing. Literally dancing and smiling the whole time. I wish I had a video of it.
He's starting to do these really funny and surprising things that just crack us up. And I think I stated this before but he also initiates interactions with us and that is just the most precious thing in the world. Yes, I'm a first time parent marvelling at these things that happen to every kid but we should marvel. Kids are miracles.
No comments:
Post a Comment