Yes, today is the Sixth of November, my blog's namesake and Martin's and my anniversary. Hard to believe it's been 3 years since we walked down the aisle. Martin and I have been so blessed with a good marriage and a relatively easy time of it so far.
As I wrote earlier, Martin and I celebrated on Saturday with dinner and a movie and tonight we will celebrate with a red meat dinner, a rare (pardon the pun) occurance at our house lately. We decided that our anniversary gift to each other will be a mantle shelf for our fireplace - we'll get to hang stockings this year!
This is also my 300th post! (Yes, I checked the drafts too Nancy, hence my two other posts today to catch up...:) So Happy 2nd Anniversary Blog and Happy 3rd Anniversary Babe! I love you!!! (Martin, not the blog...:)
1 comment:
Congratulations all around!
Post a Comment