It's the first of a month so here comes another clue, the final one. It's five letters long and four of the five letters are in our son's name. (If you don't get it by now....:) You can still guess but I cut the phone call "prizes" off at 5. Here are the winners. Nancy, who guessed the name after only 2 clues! Next is my mentor from Crosstrainers (a working women's discipleship group at church) Sarah N., then Krista, then Amy, and finally Patricia. There have probably been about a dozen correct quesses total. It's been fun seeing all the guesses. We are still going to keep the middle name a total surprise.
So we're going to have 2009 baby. No tax exemption but more time to prepare for her arrival. And no health insurance issues (we switched insurances as of today). I can now say that I've never been this pregnant before. I wonder if I'll notice any difference in how I'll be feeling from now until she's born.
1 comment:
Wow, I bet your insurance didn't plan on having to pay maternity benfits after two days on the plan!
Post a Comment