Monday, December 01, 2008

Linus' First Birthday Party

(I'm catching up on posting pictures.) These pictures are from my friend Nancy's son's 1st birthday back at the end of August. Here's Nancy having fun trying to get the candles to light.


Linus is on the right watching all the kids from the party blowing out the candles...:)

Linus did get to eat his own cake...






Dylan had a blast at the party playing with all the kids and the neighbor's dump truck. This is also where I heard about the idea for the dump truck cake that I used for Dylan's birthday.







1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wasn't there just one candle? And I couldn't get it to light? Don't remember that. I'm such a loser.
Hope you're feeling well. Tired of hearing how Mary was 'great with child?' yet? Can you imagine riding on a donkey right now? Gives you a new perspective, huh? Praying for you, dear friend!