Here's a picture of me one day shy of 37 weeks which was last Saturday. (Yes, I got my haircut, about 3 weeks ago - it's so much quicker to dry now and it will be out of the way more. It's a mommy do.) I'm now (as of today) 38 weeks so, any time now. Dylan was born at 38 and a half weeks but every kid is different and some think that girls are either on time or late and boys are early. I'm just trying to be prepared at this point in case she comes this week. The most pressing thing is finishing up some things at work which I think I can do a lot of tomorrow. (I'm working my same hours this week (except the holiday) but I'm working from home. Dylan will go to Patricia's tomorrow since this is Bushra's one week off per year.) This weekend we got a lot of the baby prep things done. It's funny because I blogged so much about all the prep with my last pregnancy and there really hasn't been much prep this time except now at the end. We got a bunch of stuff out of storage yesterday (bassinet, bath tub, car seat, etc.) I moved Dylan's clothes out of the changing table into his dresser and got out the newborn diapers and moved all the girl clothes to the changing table. While I was getting the clothes out I showed Dylan this pink jacket and I asked him whose jacket it was. He said "Anna's." Anna is a friend of Dylan's from church. At least he realized it was a girl's jacket. Then he saw the new pacifiers we got and he said they were Aiden's (another friend of his who is 7 months old). Here are some recent pictures of Dylan with Anna and Aiden:
At my last doctor's appointment (tuesday, the 23rd) the doctor confirmed that the baby had dropped. I had been feeling like I was breathing a lot easier for about a week before that. My next appointment is Wednesday. I got a pre-natal massage yesterday which felt awesome! I went into labor 24 hours after I had a pre-natal massage when I was pregnant with Dylan. But nothing yet this time. I'll keep you posted!
1 comment:
I'm breathing a sigh of relief ;)
Laura H.
Post a Comment