Monday, December 01, 2008

Photo #4 and Clue #4

Here I am at 33 weeks pregnant. I am now 34 weeks. It's getting close!

Three more people guessed the name this month. I'm still going to take one more winner for the phone call list and after that if you guess I will tell you if you are correct (and swear you to secrecy) but you'll have to wait for the email announcement..:)

With more people getting the name we are hearing about different associations with her name that I hadn't heard before. This is one reason we typically avoid telling the name until its too late to go back. But as I mentioned before, we are very sure about her name so these associations haven't changed my mind at all about how I feel about her name. But I have changed my mind about this month's clue. This month's clue has something to do with one of the associations I have heard this month about our sweet little girl's name....:) The clue is purple tattoos!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have no idea about the purple tatoo.