Wednesday, July 02, 2008
2 to the 5th
Lest you think I was going to try to ignore my birthday this last week, I am adding this post to show that I am not afraid of mentioning it. Martin called it my "second sweet sixteen" and said that I'm now 2 to the 5th years old. I prefer 30th birthday part 3. This year my party/present was the trip to Chincoteague which I thoroughly enjoyed. I loved the place and I felt like I was on a real vacation. On Sunday we traveled home and stopped at DQ on the way. Then on Sunday night we went over Laura H's house for pizza. Some other grad school friends Tom and Karen and their kids were in town so that was the purpose of the party but Laura made me a chocolate cake with homemade icing and so I still got a cake and singing! Thanks Laura! Thanks also to those who called or sent cards or e-cards or facebook greetings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome ;)
L.H.
Post a Comment