Sunday, July 13, 2008

Before the haircut

These were the pictures we took of Dylan before he got his haircut. Unfortunately I forgot to take "after" pictures so you'll just have to see the haircut in the pictures from NC that I will post shortly.




The haircut went reasonably well, better than the first time we took him and much less frustrating than me cutting it. We took Dylan to Cartoon Cuts at the mall where the kids watch cartoons on little screens so they sit still while getting their haircut. It was okay. I really didn't like the lady we got though but I suppose it would have been a lot better if we had someone else. She made comments like "when was the last time he had his haircut" like she was annoyed that she actually had to do work. And I don't think she cut it totally straight either. Not sure what we'll do next time. Cartoon cuts is kinda expensive but he did wiggle less.

No comments: