Sunday, July 13, 2008
My going away party
Here's some pictures from my going away party at work on my last day at Treasury. I actually didn't cry until I was walking out of the building for the last time and no one was around then so no one saw me. One of the ladies from another office made most of the goodies you see here on the table. Thankfully I wasn't too nauseated that day that I was able to enjoy most of it.
This is Kelly who gets to do all the credit union work that I left to her.
Ann (left) was in the prayer group that I was in at Treasury starting my first week on the job. That group was such a blessing to me, particularly in the early days. Leslie (left) and I were the only women in my office for most of the time I was at Treasury so we talked a lot.
Gerry, Phil, Charles, Mario and Tim. Mario is telling a story about his latest travels. All these guys except Charles were in my office.
Here's Mario presenting me with the Secretary's Honor Award. Mario wrote a lot of meaningful acclamations about my work in the citation that came with the award.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the checkered floor. Such a government building!
Post a Comment