Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Early nap = Mommy gets to catch up on blogging...

Dylan fell asleep in his highchair eating lunch at 11:45 today so I have some time before I have to work to post some more pictures. These are from a trip to the National Zoo in mid-May. My parents were here for a family wedding and before the wedding we went to the zoo. This was about right at the beginning of when I started getting morning sickness (but I look exhausted already!).



I love going to the zoo because each time we go we see different animals being active. This time it was the pandas and the monkeys. The pandas were out showing off and climbing trees while we were there.


This was the first time I had see the O'rang atangs out on the O-line.



1 comment:

Amy said...

It's mid May in these pics and y'all are wearing fleeces??? I have about three chances in January to wear a fleece here. No wonder I like FL!