Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Wedding

Here are the pictures from the wedding I spoke of in my last post. My cousin (second, once removed, to be exact) Chris who lives here in NVA married a really sweet gal named Christina. The wedding was in Manassas.




This is the mother (Michele), sister (Lauren), and father (Keith, far right) of the groom. It's great having some family in the area so if say there was every a hurricane in NVA that took your power out for 3 days you could haul your food to their house to store in their freezer (as I did 5 years ago). They are super fun too, as you can tell from the picture. Oh, and yes I actually know who my second cousins are - since I don't have any first cousins I was closer to my second cousins than most other folks. Although Martin too has as a handfull of second cousins that he knows pretty well.

No comments: