Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween pics

We call this one Dylan Thomas...


This is Lisa and Aidan, friends from our Home Fellowship Group.

Dylan and Oliver eating cupcakes after trick-or-treating. Yes, I gave him a cupcake after getting all that candy but I don't think Dylan ever got any of candy. We ate it all. Oh, except for the pretzels.

Dylan in action. I really didn't think I would ever get into the Halloween thing too much with kids and we didn't talk it up much but I found a cheap costume and our friends were having this get-together and it's fun for this age. I just don't ever want to get into the scary blood and guts kinda stuff. For now we've delayed drawing the line at least for another year.

Aidan, this time with his daddy, Agent Smith. :)

Dylan didn't even recognize Richie in his dragon costume. He knew we were at Richie's house and he looked all around for Richie but couldn't find him. Good costume Richie!


Abigail dressed up as a chicken. Dylan now knows Abigail's name and it's really cute when he says it. (Bonus hint: no, our girl name is not Abigail but Dylan is able to repeat Baby Sister's name too.)





No comments: