Here are the pictures from Dylan's party last Saturday. Notice the game with the guessing what's in the paper bag and the dump truck cake. See my earlier post.
I actually talked to either Annie or someone who was at Annie's kid's party at Linus's birthday party so that's where I got the idea. I asked if I could steal it and she said yes.
You talked to Rachel! Annie and I are blog friends, but she's Rachel's best friend. That's hilarious! And such a great idea to have or to use!! I'll have to consider it in the future. Can't wait to see you later this month!!
3 comments:
Do you read my friend Annie's blog or do great minds just think alike? That dump truck cake is AWESOME!!
I actually talked to either Annie or someone who was at Annie's kid's party at Linus's birthday party so that's where I got the idea. I asked if I could steal it and she said yes.
You talked to Rachel! Annie and I are blog friends, but she's Rachel's best friend. That's hilarious! And such a great idea to have or to use!! I'll have to consider it in the future. Can't wait to see you later this month!!
Post a Comment