I'm sure you all love my rambling on about clothes when you really just want the next clue. Well, I have to tell you something first. We actually have had a winner! I'm not going to disclose who it is just yet since she may get hounded by those who really want to know. But I will give her some props on this blog eventually. In the meantime though, I've decided to keep the contest going. The great thing about the prize is that there are easy 2nd and 3rd place prizes to give out - you get the 2nd and 3rd calls from us after immediate family. So keep guessing. Here is this month's clue: It's biblical. Hmmmm.....
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Photo #3 and Clue #3
I'm sure you all love my rambling on about clothes when you really just want the next clue. Well, I have to tell you something first. We actually have had a winner! I'm not going to disclose who it is just yet since she may get hounded by those who really want to know. But I will give her some props on this blog eventually. In the meantime though, I've decided to keep the contest going. The great thing about the prize is that there are easy 2nd and 3rd place prizes to give out - you get the 2nd and 3rd calls from us after immediate family. So keep guessing. Here is this month's clue: It's biblical. Hmmmm.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I only have four pairs of maternity pants - two smalls and two mediums, so that is my incentive not to outgrow the smalls! Maternity tights might be a good investment if you want to wear your dresses, although I can't stand them on my stomach so I roll them down below my stomach.
Also I think it's funny how different your perspective on due dates is! I read your post thinking, "wow, how awesome would it be to only have to get to 38 weeks!!!" Then I remembered a friend of mine who went to 43 weeks with her last baby, and suddenly 41.5 weeks didn't seem like that long!
OK, I know it's not that relevant, but I just remembered I have another pair of pants that I don't wear much because the waistband is twisty, and a pair of capris that I took the hem out of so I can't wear them in public but they are fine for walking around the neighborhood in or working in the yard.
Josh's penchant for TOTAL ACCURACY must be wearing off on me. :)
Post a Comment